WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS?
1). Registering to our services:
We collect and save any data you present while joining our website or applying for a Service. The information may include a username (your name), password, location (country), zip code, E-mail address, and postal address. Also, some of our Services might collect your profile photo, social media account links, and some other profile related information.
2). Accessing our website:
Even though you do not sign up on our website, whenever you access our website or interact with any of our Services, we might obtain the following information:
- Type of the operating system
- IP address, language setting
- the web page you visited on our site
We may gather information regarding your browsing and click activity on our website.
3). Providing third party account information:
If you give or connect any of your third-party profile ID to an account with our Service, then some form of information and/or content in those third-party accounts may get transferred to your record with us. For example, we may obtain and gather your profile photo, Email address, and name when you connect your Facebook account with us.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We may utilize the received information for the different purposes that are specified below:
- To personalize and enhance our Services for better user experience;
- To modify our Services and present ads, articles, or opinions that suit your interests;
- To enable our users to create a user account;
- To interact with you regarding or meet your demands for particular goods, services, presentations, advertisements, and events proposed by our website;
- To mail you important updates and other official information;
- To process your transaction activities and give you detailed information on it;
- To organize different giveaways or contests;
- To connect or merge with the information that we receive from other users to improve our service;
- To identify, examine and/or block crooked, unofficial, or unauthorized attempts;
- To review and control how users use our website
1). Changing or updating your account settings:
You can add or renew the provided information, or edit the privacy setting of your account which might restrict other users from seeing the data and information on your public profile.
2). Managing Cookies:
You can enable or block the cookies in your browser, by editing it in the browser’s settings option. You can choose to prompt you ahead of accepting the cookies or completely stop receiving cookies from our website. However, when you choose to stop the cookies, some functionalities or portions of our website may not perform efficiently.
3). Deleting your account.
You can decide to remove the information or not to reveal your information to us; however, some information might be required at the time when you register with us. You can request deletion or deactivation of your profile by sending us an E-mail at [E-mail ID].
4). Removing Links:
You can de-link any of your third-party accounts, for example de-linking your social media accounts. You can de-link any of such accounts by editing and updating the account settings.
5). Stopping E-mails:
If you want to stop the notification, promotional, or any other form of Emails or newsletters, then you may edit your E-mail preferences in the account settings. You can also choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can do it by finding and clicking the “unsubscribe” option in the mail.
When you modify or renew the information in your profile; yet, our servers might keep a copy of your previous data. Kindly note that particular data might remain intact on our servers; even after your removal or deletion of such data.
Last revised on 1st July 2017.