Hurricane Harvey decimated southeastern Texas, including the city of Houston. Tragic flooding and high speed winds blasting up to 95 km/h have just caused billions of dollars in property loss and claimed over dozen of precious lives. Since Harvey made landfall at Rockport, Texas, in the early hours of August 26th, the Internet has turned out to be immersed with frightening photographs and stories from influenced zones – stories of disaster.
We’re presenting to you the top ones that are standing out as truly newsworthy and heartwarming, showing devastating power of mother nature.
1. An aerial view of metropolis Houston.
2. Streets are filled with Boats instead of Cars.
3. A Young Man can be seen walking around his house finding precious belongings.
4. Men are pushing a car stuck into the waterjam.
5. A devastating image showing destroyed house.
6. Rescuer is puling a cow to take her to a safe place.
7. A completely destroyed wine show. Even the roof is gone.
8. An old man has nobody to cry except for his dog.
9. Two Rescue guards sailing through 5-feet high water log.
10. An image of water infiltrating a house.
11. An old lady sharing sorrows after the floods.
12. An old ill lady had probably no-body to take care of.
13. Making their way through floodwater.
14. A flooded house.
15. Water flowing into the neighborhood.
16. The Air Force team helping evacuating the stranded.
17. Volunteers rescue an old woman.
18. Nearly 10,000 people are under shelter in Houston.
19. Floodwater can be seen engulfing car and homes.
20. Many are forced to walk through 4-feet deep flood water.
21. Part of highway wrecked due to water.
22. Boat storage building can be seen as damaged.
23. Flooded parts of Houston.
24. Rescue boats making way into the flooded area.
25. Victims waiting to get unload from the truck.
26. A lady crying at an emergency shelter.
@Images Copyright – Reuters.